Páginas

6.11.12

Música Boa- Rock Antigo ♥



The Who- Behind Blue Eyes
"No one knows what its like, to be the bad man,
to be the sad man, behind blue eyes.
No one knows what its like, to be hated,
to be fated, to telling only lies.
But my dreams they aren't as empty,
as my conscience seems to be.
I have hours, only lonely.
My love is vengeance, that's never free"




The Beatles- Let It Be 
"When I find myself in times of trouble
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
And in my hour of darkness
She is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be"



Pink Floyd- Wish You Are Here
"Did they get you to trade
Your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
Did you exchange
A walk on part in the war
For a lead role in a cage?"



Cindy Lauper- True Colors
"It's hard to take courage
In a world full of people
You can lose sight of it all
And the darkness inside you
Can make you feel so small
But I see your true colors"



Guns N'Roses- Patience 
"I'm still alright to smile
Girl, I think about you every day now
Was a time when I wasn't sure
But you set my mind at ease
There is no doubt you're in my heart now"





Nirvana- Come As You Are
"Come as you are, as you were,
As I want you to be
As a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy
Take your time, hurry up
The choice is yours, don't be late
Take a rest as a friend as an old memory"








4 comentários:

  1. Faltou meu preferido, Ramones e Nirvana :(

    www.cupcaketaste.com

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Achei que ia ficar muita música, mas vou por Nirvana, come as you are, pode ser? haha :D

      Excluir
  2. Amei o seu blog ,muito lindo ,já seg bjs
    http://aninhasantista.blogspot.com.br/

    ResponderExcluir